Friday, May 16, 2008

T minus one

I'm tired.

I'm very, very tired.


We got the RV this morning and spent all day loadin' the thing up.  My pocket book now weighs 2 tons from all the little "Oh, I can't forget this!" things I put in it. Every time I crossed off something from my list of things to do/bring, two more things got added on.  But it's 8:30 pm now and we're done packing.  I'm sure when we get back, we'll realize that we didn't need half the stuff but hey, I'm a mom so there's lots of "just in case" stuff.  Tater thankfully stopped asking me about how many matchbox cars he could bring.  He replaced that question with,
"Are we leaving yet?" 
"Tomorrow, Tater."

~two minutes later

"Are we leaving yet?"
"Tomorrow, Tater."

~two minutes later

"Are we leaving yet?"
"See if Daddy needs your help, Tater."

So now I'm blogging with my feet up, the kiddies are trying to sleep and Bo Hunkmeister is balancing the checkbook before we go.  If I post from Rhode Island tomorrow, that means I spent a little too much at WallsMart getting ready for this trip. Goodnight!

No comments: