Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Francois

We have named our GPS system Francois in honor of the goofy French voice we accidently set it on one day. At first I was a little resistant to the new technology; I come from Rhode Island after all. However, Francois has proven himself to be quite handy. In fact, I like tinkering with Francois so much that Bo is getting a little jealous. While Francois is quite knowledgeable, and has that charismatic voice, he's no Bo Hunkmeister. Let me tell you why:

Francois can lead us to Starbucks but he can't buy me the latté I like.

Francois can lead us to the KOA campground but doesn't take the kids to the playground so I can get dinner set up.

Francois can't rub my feet.

Francois can be a bit of a nag if I miss a turn. Bo makes me laugh.

Francois has no appreciation for yard sales.

Francois has no sense of humor. Bo can turn the most tedious situation into a chuckle.

1 comment:

GE is me said...

Ahhh, yes, the truth about GPS systems. Ours is Mad Mikey from England. However, I've noticed they don't always have the best(?) routes in them & they are only as good as the satellites they are picking up. :)
-G